I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Saturday, January 17, 2009


Friday, 16th January 'o9

Think Im gonna be like last year's Secondary School life lerhs. I can bus to school every once a week-.- Lawls. Again, cabbed to school. Went for class. After school, stayed back awhile to do my short presentation talk to Ms Wong. My chinese sucked okay ! Rawrs.

Then went canteen find Zara(: Accompanied her wait for Farrah & co. Then walked to Mrt station. Took Mrt tgt. Was joking and laughing all the way. Was kinda paiseih actually. Cause we're noisy and people are looking at us lah.

Went VanessaSISTER's under block. Saw Vincent there. Waited for Vanessa with him. After awhile, she came down with Nana(: Then cabbed to Clarke Quay to collect cake. Then cabbed to Aranda Club. Van's mum alr checked in for us.

Went Cheers & E-hub NTUC to get some stuffs. Were feeling kinda tired alr. Slacked at chalet. Then slowly, people came. I was feeling kinda stress. Nothing to do, so decided to browse through my books & notes.


Saturday, 17 January 'o9
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, 'ERICA' (ERIC)

Around 1.45am, Eric & friends came. Everybody were getting ready to throw eggs at Eric. While NatashaSISTER & I sprayed wipped cream on him:D The whole house was in a super mess ! Had wipped cream on my hair. Was super sticky cansxz): After the throwing and spraying, we had to clean up the place. The eggs were slimmy ! Kinda disgusting cansxz.

Then the celebration started. Sang Happy Birthday Song, drank. Eric was the first to be down. Then slowly everybody started to be down. I forced myself to drink (cause of some reasons). And many people puke lah can. I know how they feel lah.. Its hurting !
P.s : Sorry to have made Nana, Vanessa to cry because of me. I didnt mean to. I was half concious. Knowing what Im talking about, and what Im doing.

The whole house was covered by Vomit smell. Smelly lah cansxz :S Was feeling super giddy. Slept in the living room. When I woke up, Im still feeling alil blur. The guys gave me plain water to drink. Stomach pain siol..

Checked out with Vanessa & co. My stomach was in super pain cansxz. The feeling is like wana puke, dont wana puke. So, it feels uncomfortable. But in the end I puked. More than twice. In the cab, puke more than twice again ! O: Cabbed to Isaiah's place, then to my auntie's place. Rested there. Then went Beach Road for dinner with my malay cousin family. Then home-d (:

aww~ My stomach still hurts alil. ):



Posted by PrissyLala, 10:24 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC