I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009


I'm Fcukin' Tired & Sleepy ! ):


Ohmy, what a day. Had NAPFA today ! Wasn't that satisfied with my Standing Board Jump & 2.4km run ):

My 2.4km run was kinda sucky. The run was alright at first. Thought my stamina improved today. But, in the end, I was wrong. Zhuang Man & I ran all the way to the end where we'll collect the ice-cream stick, then back to the starting point, which is the ending point.

On the way back to the ending point, I felt weak, and almost fainted ._. Ran, and walked. Ran, and walked. Was kinda hot. Due to the SUN ! Kept running along the shade area. Thanks Zhuang Man for running with me all the way.

Reached ending point, and I sat on the ground straight. As I felt super weak. & wana lie down alr. Whole body was Super weak. Heart problem attacked. Nora fainted before ending point. O: ! Slowly walked back to campus.

My leg was super weak. Had to walk Super slow. Slower than the elderlies can. Lols. Had lunch, and I felt slightly better. DTG after that. Some fell asleep. As they were exhausted. Home-d after school.

Argh. I'm feeling kinda weak and sleepy now.
I wana sleeeeeeeeep. Rawrs.
Bye readers (:



Posted by PrissyLala, 5:02 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC