I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Monday, April 20, 2009


Granny's not gonna be home for a week. Good and Bad for me. Good thing is, No naggings, scoldings, quarrels. But the bad thing is, there will be no home-cooked food for a week :/

Gonna eat out or cook myself. If I'm gonna eat out myself, I gotta save money and eat out. Mother is not gonna give allowance for dinner. Whattheshyt is this -.- Gonna think a way out alr.

Okay. Back to blog what I've done today yea.

Didn't sleep last night. Stayed up the whole night. Only Farrah replied me. So yea. Had Macdonald's with Farrah and Corrine for breakfast. Met Fiqah at school bus stop. For the first time, I felt that I really wanna concentrate in class, and study.

Studied for DTG mock test during LFS. Had CTR and ITI. Missed alot of ITI lessons. So didn't really know what Mr Kwek was asking in class. Was kinda blur. So had to refer to textbook. Should attend and listen more in class. Lol.

Last period was DTG. Had self revision. Then did the test. Lucky I learned about countries before. Therefore, it's slightly easier for me to remember where the countries are located at. And, lucky that I studied the Capitals and attractions of the country.

Overall, I only got ... 6 wrong out of ... 35. Not bad right? Did had some info here and there alil. Hah. If I didn't have those info here and there, I would have got around 10 or so wrongs. Lols. But still, not bad yea (:

Bus home with Lizah after school. CTR test this Wednesday. Gonna study for it, and get better result than before alr. So, decided to go all the way to Changi Airport Term. 3 to study after school tomorrow. As we think that it's a nice, special, cooling, quiet place for us to study.

Woo~ Can see aeroplanes leh. HAHA. I know I sound sua gu okay. But yea, not many people get to see aeroplanes that near while studying right? Haha. Hope something will go into my mind while studying over there tomorrow and not get distracted by the aeroplanes yea. Haha.



Posted by PrissyLala, 4:02 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC