I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Monday, July 13, 2009


Morning cabbed over to Tiong, met Farrah in the train. Then cabbed to school from Clementi tgt with Leng Li and Amira. I know it sounds stupid, but no choice. Due to my ankle, I just had to cab to school. If I bus to school, there are lotsa people going down, and I'm like going down the steps slowly? Lol.. Cause I have difficulties going down the steps.

Had Office IT (OIT) lesson. Did Memorandum, then had Letter test. Hope I didn't have much errors in it. Logged in to ebuddy just now. That faker added me in msn. Doing those stupid stuffs which offended me, and still dare to add me in msn -.- WOW. How shameless can he be? Had some stupid talk with him. After chatting for some time, decided to add Whiten 'bro in to the conversation. That faker is so eff-ing irritating can? Tsk -.-

Hey dude, I have yet to settle with you. You're the one creating all this trouble. So don't bother settling with others yet. Still say you APK? Knn, lie to kid ah? I'm not a kid man. You kiddo. How old liao. Still so childish do all this stupid things like grabbing my photos and create 2 Friendster accounts and 1 Facebook account -.-

Currently having Reservations & Ticketing (RNT) lesson. And its 3hours of it! O: Woo~ Having break at 1pm! Was being called out to do a bit of the reservations thingy. I was kinda blur :S As I missed 3 lessons of it. ): Argh, needa catch up real fast alr.. Zz. Now gonna have 15mins break .____.


//Edited. (20:35pm)

After RNT lesson, went for lunch. When we reached 3rd level, I just realised that my ankle is getting painful. So I sat aside and rest. Never did I know, my ankle got worsen! The swell was worse! O: Damn.. I had hard time walking after that. Then had Business Etiquette & Grooming (BEG) lesson.

After school, walked out of school with Farrah & co. Thanks Corrine for accompanying me walk slowly. Cabbed home anyway. Ohfug. Hope tomorrow I can walk properly. Lol.. Tomorrow is 1week my ankle sprained alr. Tsk.



Posted by PrissyLala, 11:07 AM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC