I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Thursday, August 13, 2009


Skipped Napfa in the morning. Cabbed to school 10mins before 12pm. Met Sherri outside G.O. Slacked outside B6/102 with other classmates. Again, we were blocking others' way. ;x Had fun chit chatting, joking around. Hah. Anw, had BEG lesson instead of RNT. Don't know why. But its also a free lesson for us. As we were all surfing the net. lol. .___.

After that, had 30mins break. Then had Office IT test. There are some stuffs I didn't really learn in class, but I managed to do it! How amazing? Anyway, hope I will get an A or B for this test. (: After school, walked to Mrt with Zara.

While walking out of school, Zara asked how am I going home? So I answered, I'm flying home. Then I said, I take bus 11 (walk home), Mrt home. She said really uh? (referring to mrt home) I said. No. I'll be Wonderwoman to fly home. Then I continued. Oh no. I don't want Wonderwoman. She's too sexy for me. She laughed. LOL. Then I said why not Catwoman? But cannot fly. Or... Some superhero. Lol.

Anyway, while walking to Mrt, was joking with Zara about brands from A-Z. Cause she asked what bottom I'm gonna wear tomorrow. Then Diyana said: "Aiya, Zara wear bikini lah." Then I started joking with Zara about A-Z brands.

Weeee~ Tomolo no schoooool! :3 Only report to school at 3pm, then to Padang for YOG countdown till night. Lols.



Posted by PrissyLala, 6:21 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC