I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Morning cabbed to school. Met Sherri outside G.O. Had Reservations and Ticketing (RNT) lesson instead of Business Etiquette and Grooming (BEG) lesson. As Ms Wong wants to take this 1hour to revise with us before we proceed to our Abacus test in the afternoon. Had early break at 10am. As there is no PE. So Sherri and I cabbed to IMM to get 12 Subway cookies and 17 Donuts.

Settled down at Burger King while waiting for Ain, Hidayah and Zara to come. Sang birthday song softly. Belated birthday, Zara. Sherri and I are sorry for not coming to school on Friday to celebrate your birthday. Hope you enjoyed your Subway cookies and Donuts huh. ;D Diyana and Shima came to join us after awhile. Chit chatted. Cabbed back to school around 12pm.

Our class was separated into 2-3 groups. Those who can finish the test fast, will do first. While the rest of us stayed outside the lab blocking others' way. ;x Hahah. lols. I took 1hour plus to finish my test. Cause I skipped alot of lessons. So I am still blur. :S While doing my test, I was feeling sleepy. As I didn't sleep for 24hours alr. Damn. I need to catch up real soon lah. Stm me. -.-

After that had Office IT (OIT) lesson. The class wasn't in the mood to do any work. So we surfed the net, went on youtube, played facebook games. Zhuang Man was kinda 'high' while watching this video on youtube. lol. Funny luh she. Lols. Ended class 10mins early. Mrt home with Corrine, Farrah and Sakinah.

Anyway, tomorrow school starts at 12pm, ends at 4plus in the afternoon. Yay! Weee~ Can sleep longer huh. Heh. But don't know if I'll be going to school. As there is only 2 lessons tomorrow. Which is OIT and Lifeskills. lols. So sians. Lol.



Posted by PrissyLala, 6:59 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC