I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Thursday, August 6, 2009


I'm back to school, finally. Some classmates of mine were kinda surprised that I'm back after 9days of 'MIA' from school. (Like finally?)

Anyway, was 10mins late to meet Farrah at Tiong. Thanks, and Sorry to make you wait, babe. ;x Met Rafidah and Leng Li at Clementi. Then went t school tgt. Had Business Etiquette and Grooming (BEG) lesson. The class were busy chatting for 1hour. As Mr Kwek had some meeting. So he came in around 10am. When the class ended, I did my role-play. And it kinda sucked. As my mind went blank. -.- x.x

Anyway, after that had lunch. Leng Li helped us ordered "Cheese fries". It cost me $1.50-$1.70, And it was so damn little, and the cheese were shredded cheese lah. -.- never gonna have any food from CCA booths. zz. Had Office IT (OIT) lesson after that. Did 2 Excel Tables. And I felt it was so easy, that I did faster than Corrine when she started way before me. lol.

After school, went Clementi Mos Burger with Corrine and Bella. Cozenne 'Daughter came to join us after awhile. Cabbed home from Tiong with Cozzene after that. Cozenne came over to my house, while I prepared. And off to Tiong to meetup with Jacklyn 'SteadStead. Its been sososo long since I've last seen her. Missher lahs. :/ Saw Mio alone at Long John Silver eating, so we went over to join her. Had some girl talks. Cheerup girl. ;)

After finish chatting, she had to tahbao food for her lil bro. heh. Then Cozenne, Jacklyn and I walked around Tiong for awhile. Then to Sweet Talk, both Jacklyn and I bused home while Cozenne went to look for her mom and lil sister.

Woo~ No lessons for tomorrow. But there'll be Class Decoration for National Day. ._____.
And tomorrow is someone's birthday. They're gonna celebrate for her. Happy Advance Birthday. ;)
Wondering if I could go back Henderson just to see the National Day performance. Lol. But dono luh. See how lor. (:



Posted by PrissyLala, 9:30 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC