Woke up at 10am, did my mass message sending for my first account. Finally all the 800 plus requests is cleared from my
Prissy Lala account after 5months of ignoring and rejecting requests. *Phew* Hope the number won't increase that quick. Otherwise, I'll have to mass message to them again ><
Watched
I Hate Valentine's Day and
Leap Year while waiting for Hui Mei to wake up. And we took nearly 2.5hours to decide where to go on a random Friday.
In the end, went Changi Airport with Leimern, Ashley, Hui Mei. As Hui Mei wanna study. And there is the
Tallest slide @ Terminal 3! Like a cool only. Only spend $30 to gain an entry. :D
In the end Hui Mei chilled with us instead of studying. -.- And, I can't find any spot with power points. Therefore, I couldn't use lappy around there -.-
Left around 11.20pm. Last train to Pasir Ris. & Last bus from Simei for me. Lucky of Ashley and I.
My phone was playing tricks on me. For awhile, the Call buttons and Delete buttons are okay, my Select button went default -.-
Posted by PrissyLala, 1:51 AM