I'm never looking back, ♥
I might have changed, but I'm always friendly.
My attitude sucks at times, that's the way I am.
Monday, January 24, 2011





Anyway, I'm done with my job. Schedule for this week:
Tuesday, Collect pay. Wednesday, Clementi HQ collect pinky card. Thursday, no plans yet. Friday, Register for CBA @ PSB Academy. Saturday, Fashion Rhythm @ Azzura. ♥

Been down on luck recently.. You don't wanna know what's the interesting story either. I shall not bother to eleborate about it either.

I can't bring myself to trust anyone else anymore. I'm a broken piece. When I speak, I think twice. Because some words are not suppose to be said. No one is worth the trust of more than 75% except yourself. I can't rant my true feelings anywhere. Though private blog could do the job, but I feel more secure by keeping it to myself. Because I trust me.

No one can truly feel nor understand the pain I have inside of me, no one. Unless you've been in my shoes, then you prolly will.

When it comes to love, I need assurance. I don't need sweet nothings which are not true. Flirting is a process stage before you get your partner. Just like a game of Super Mario, you fight with the monster to save your princess.

And honestly, I don't believe that everything is true. Nothing is true in this world. Especially friends and feelings. Because since 21st Century, the percentage of having a long lasting relationship in friends and love has decreased by A LOT.

Parents of ours have gave us a proof in believing in love. If you had a hard time dealing with your parents' relationship, prolly you won't believe in marriage. And I am that person who is really afraid of marriage. There is no guarantee in marriage.

Yes, I'm still young. I still have a long way to go. And there are more things for me to do and experience them. But for the moment, I just need someone to show me that something is true in this world.

I need no sweet nothings which aren't true, I need no lies, I just need someone who can give me assurance or even proof to me that there is something true in this world. And to share your thoughts with me and so I could to. It is hard to keep everything to yourself. Guide me through, will you? ♥



Posted by PrissyLala, 11:09 PM

Credits

Designer
blogspot visit counter

Copyrighted © All rights reserved.
♥ PRISCILLA™ ; 2011
Ads




Links

dead links will be removed.
pls do tell me if i've not link you [:


Beloved
Christabelle Vanessa


4T1 'o8
Cherie Grace Jeremy Julie Keng Wei Li Fang Mei Yee Ray Sazirah

TD 'o9
Ain Aini Bella Clarissa Eileen Farrah Hidayah June Leng Li Nura Rafidah Shima Zara Zhuang Man

Mr Law 4T1 'o8 HSS ModernDanceClub

A, B, C

Agnes Ahjess Ahvann Ain Alicia Alysia Amanda Amanda Angel Andrew Anita BabyMantha Baby Stacey Beatrice Bella Benda Benjamin Benji Bernard Beverley Bi Xin Candice Cara Caroline Caroline Celeste Chee Kiat Cherie Cherry Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl Christina Christina Christine Cindy Clara Claudia Claudia Claudia Cozenne Crystal Crystal Cynthia Cynthia

D, E, F
Damien Dawn Debra Derrius Desiree Dione Doreen Dorothy Eazy Eddie Emi Esmond Esther Eugene Eugenie Eunice Eunice Felicia Felicia Felicia Ferlin Foong Sze Fransiska Freda

G, H, I
Gawon Germaine Germaine Gina Gloria Grace Gue An Gwenda Gwendolyn Hong Peng Hui Juan Hui Ling Hui Mei Hui Na Hui Ping Hui Wen Ian Ingrid Isaiah Ivan

J, K, L
Jacintha Jacklyn Janel Jasmine JayJay Jazlyn Jazreel Jennie Jennifer Jeslyn Jesmine Jesslyn Jia Hao Jia Hao Jia Xin Jia Xu Jia Yu Jian Hui Joanne Joanne Joanne Joceyln Joey Joleen Jolene Jolyn Joshua Jovan Joyce Joycelyn Jue Yu Jun Hong Jun Jie Jun Ze Juriani Ka Man Kai Xiang Kar Seng Karen Katherine Kenny Kevin Khairul Khloe Kitty Kristlyn Kym Laraine Le Ting Lei Ting Lewita Lina Li Hui Li Joo Li Liang Li Ling Li Ping Li Yan Lok Yi Lorencia Lucas Lydia Lynette

M, N, P
Madeline Magdeline Mandy Maple Marisa Mark Mechelle Mei Qi Mei Xuan Mei Yun Melinda Melody Michelle Michelle Michelle Miko Mui Siew Nana Natalie Nelly Nicolette Nigel Patty Pearlyn Peeky Pei Ling Pei Yun Pirscilla Poh Chai Priscilla Priscilla Priscilla

Q, R, S
Qiao Ting Rachel Rayner Rayner Rena Rhonda Richelle Rino Ron Rkycia Ru Chin Ru Ting Rui Yi Rui Zhen Ruth Samantha Samuel Sebas Serene Serene Sharmaine Shena Shermaine Shermeen Shi Hua Shi Hui Shi Ming Shinako Shirley Shu Ling Shu Min Si Min SK Stellah Syima Sylvian

T, V, W
Tiara Ting Feng Traveen Trina Valerie Vanessa Vennice Verlynn Veron Vincent Vivian Wan Ting Wei Ling Wei Xin Wei Xin Wen Jie Wen Jie Wen Jing Wen Jun Wen Ling Wen Xin Whiten Whitney

X, Y, Z
小Nan XiaoVess Xin Yan Xin Yi Xin Yun Xiu Fang Xiu Wen Xue Ying Yan Ting Yan Xiang Yi Wen Yu Xian Yu Ting Yuan Ting Yue Han Yvonne Zerbel Zhen Wei Zhi Xiu Zonn


AtomicLala Bang thshop Basic Identity Balitas Lofa Hype Inizio Arts Junk Collection Princess S Runway Flash Shop with Stxn QUINCC