2 modules in 3.5 weeks of school have ended. Elements of Economics and Business Communication and English have helped me to know more about Business Administration. Econs wasn’t easy at all. If you skipped one lesson, it’s equivalent to you missing out one lesson, which is 25% of it! BCE exam is on 29 June and EE exam is on 9 July. Man, I have 2 weeks to get ready for BCE and another 10days to prepare for EE exam after that.
Anyway, I had an event on Monday – MEGA KITTY PARTY @ ST JAMES POWERHOUSE. The crowd was awesome, the party was CRAZY! Anyway my job scope for that day was crowd control on the queues and reject people with inappropriate dressings. I was quite afraid that I might offend them in any way. But it was my job to do so. Hope the crowd wouldn’t hold it against me.
Posted by PrissyLala, 11:18 PM