
Writing has always been a passion of mines, But let me tell you a story why.
It all started when my friend passed away and I had a hard time expressing myself verbally. So I wrote to release the pain and stress that was buried deep inside of me, Through my writing I was able to slowly come out of the mourning stage and accept that life goes on and that instead of being sad, you can celebrate the life that they lived. But the second thing I also realized is that through writing you can help others, People may think that words are useless, But actually when used correctly you can convey a deep sense of meaning to a large audience or person and help them get through their time of sadness and make them feel better. Writing in a sense has given me direction in my life when I was down, It gave me a way to express my feelings positively instead of negatively. Some people may call writing a hassle, while to me I say it’s a passion, Something that help me get through the worse times of my life.
This is inspiring me.
Posted by PrissyLala, 10:45 PM